Friday, March 25, 2005

Computer illiteracy strikes again!

Wow, so I have finally succumbed to some sort of matrix-y geek likeness, and attempted to join this world of the "internets." But i swear, its only to be able to update you all on this India business in a more modern, user-friendly fashion! So here I am.
I am hoping that this will keep your inboxes less crowded and your perusal options at their best. Bear with me as i learn and make changes, as those of you who know me best know that figuring out this whole blog thing must be a challange to my computer handicap. But hooray for me! Look at me now, Dad.
Alright then, i shall attempt to continue my India story from here, hopefully with pictures to illustrate. read like a storybook. Go.

5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're the smartest cookie I know. You can design my website any day.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see no india photos. you were a cute kid and all, but i though tthis thing existed for india photos? My by-yearly desire for photos of matt after he pukes from eating poo flavored yak is starting to give me the shakes.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Danelle! She finally succumed to blogs!!! :D

Your doing a good job on this here blog for a first try!

-Your cuz

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I love your profile picture. :D

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking and it's looking great!

Perhaps if you become a techie, you will satisfy the technogods who demand the soul of at least one family member as a borg-slave to toil unceasing on technology that will be obsolete in 2.5 years. If you can fix my computers for me, then I'll be off the hook.

I'm not sure what's wrong with my computers but fundamentally they take up too much of my time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home