Wednesday, April 27, 2005

India

Here are some more photos. Sorry, I've been a bit lazy with those promised emails--a girl gets busy! Well, for a brief details to go with the pics; These are just some shots of the kids at the school. There is a small admin building, recreational/kitchen facility, dorms, a schoolhouse, and a cricket field. This is for the college and the childrens home. I took some of these during playtime after school, when they get to change out of their uniforms and run around in the red dirt. Of course, a few kids will latch onto you at the beginning, rather claiming you as theirs for the week--so I have a few more pictures of "my girls" than the rest. I don't think my low res CD scans do a lot of justice to them...but anyhow, here they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home