Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I think this really is the last of the pictures! I swear!

So, I did promise (check out the archive!) a while ago that I had a few more India trip pics. So enjoy. I may post a few from Singapore, but I'm not sure I want anyone to see anymore photos of us enjoying a swim in crystal blue waters when were supposed to be out drudging around in the dirt wearing sack cloth. I will also be posting (due to recent and small demand) the first, and well, only, India informational email--which doesn't go to well with these photos because apparently it is somewhat depressing. Though, my intent is not in anyway to sound as such, but only to translate the truth. If you find it depressing and sad--good! Perhaps you'll be tempted to find ways to get involved. It was sad in a way, but a valuable and beautiful experience that I cherish. I learned much and gained more from the Indian people, especially those at Vision Nationals, than I ever gave to them, I'm sure. They are amazing and blessed people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home