Friday, September 30, 2005

My top 3 Radio Picks

3. KEXP
2. NPR
1. Tom Shane's awesome new radio commercials!!! You know, the ones where they try to give him a personality, and make him seem more accessible and friendly to the commoner...

"Hey, Tom, I.."

"Ya, mhmm, go ahead"

"Ya, uh, anyways, I want to buy my mom a big fat diamond ring with all the extra cash I made from slingin' rock, so I was..."

"Ya, Tom here, still here, very interesting, go on."

"Ok, so, what should I do? Do you think that's a good idea? To get her a big piece of bling like JLo, for mothers day maybe? Do you guys, like, sell diamonds?"

"Ya, Tom Shane here. Mmhmm, funny you should ask that, my, uh, homee, because we here at Tom Shane Jewelers (here's the part where he actually gets some voice inflection going on) Do sell quality diamonds at a fair price, because there is no middleman, like those other big chains. (Back to normal monotone voice) So, we feel that hooking up your old lady for mothers day is a fabulous idea. So get out of your 'crib' and come see us at the corner of 4th and stewart. Thank you, that is all. I'm Tom Shane."

"ya, wow tom, that's such a great idea, I would have never thought of it myself. Thanks for being so personal and in touch with today's culture. Its like there's no middleman."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home