Monday, October 10, 2005

Pick and Anti-pick of the week

Pick of the Week:

Spray painted across the smoking booth at school: GWAR!!


(if you don't know what this refers to, you'd better look it up!)


Anti-Pick:

1. People that brag about how they never watch t.v., and how much better they are than everyone else because of it. And then those same people go and spend twice as much time on the internet. Stupids.

2. Jerk high school prep kids in my neighborhood that thought they'd be hardcore and try to rebel against the world by attempting to steal my stereo from my truck while it was in my driveway. Except the idiots just ripped the face off (a non-detachable face!) and left the actual stereo there. I hope your friends make fun of you. Now you face the ridicule of all your peers because you're stupid, and I can't even listen to my radio--the only pleasure once enjoyed in an 86 Mazda with no power steering and broken clutch held together with tape.


P.S.--the CD player was broken anyway. How about you try the Accord next door if you're so smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home