Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dear Diary, the events of my day are as follows:

So, I know I don’t post nearly as much as I used to.  But that’s what happens when you sit on a computer all day at work.  The last thing I feel like doing when I get home is hooking up the little guy and sitting on here another few hours.  So…there.  That being said, I got on here to actually write something, but got consumed in other things.  So, maybe I’ll skip the interesting and just write a journal-ly post.

Friday evening I hosted a little soiree at The Met with some of the ladies.  For 5$ we got 5 wine tastes and unlimited fancy snacks.  Despite Gayle dumping her ridiculously expensive full glass of wine down the front of her, and the conversation getting’ serious near the end, and was lots of fun and fellowship.  I would love to keep it up, and make a monthly thing.  Maybe not just at Renton hot spots, but abroad!  Pictures will be posted as soon as I get them developed from that bulky old “film” camera of mine.

I spent this morning with Tracy sipping maté at Jerzy’s coffee in Redmond.  She is one of the BCS faithful from back in the day.  We grew up together, spending most of our time grounded as our parents spent most of their time hanging out together deciding on mutually shared punishments for us.

She has become a beautiful wife and mother, and a great friend.  So, trace, here’s a little picture collage for ya, for remembrance of the old days….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home