Monday, February 06, 2006

And the sun shown down....for once

Today there was sun! For the first time in forever! It seems to enhance the quality of everything. Everything smelled good, and looked lovely. People were happy.

perhaps that's just because it was the Super Bowl today, and Seattle was in it. So the lesson to be learned here is: the sun shines in Seattle as often as the Seahawks play in the Super Bowl. Ah, too bad they lost.

Not being a professional sports fan makes for an interesting experience when your boyfriend is a fanatic. I'm learning all kinds of things about football these days. Like football fans are crazy, and paint their vans with football team logos, fly team flags, drink a lot of cheap beer, eat a lot of processed foods, and yell a lot. Its...great American fun. Hotdogs, beer, yelling and fighting, and air filled team logo seat cushions to keep the tush happy when you're actually sitting down during the game.


I think I should start a "buy me a digital camera" fund so that when I document these things I can post right away, rather than wait until I get money to develop my film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home