Tuesday, April 04, 2006


So, April 3 was my 25th birthday. As I had some business to attend to this weekend, we decided to opt out of a weekend birthday trip, and instead have a little party for me, and take a day trip to my aunts beach house on Whidbey Island. My party was great fun, and we put our 60s Bingo roller to some good use. I won several times (no, i didn't rig it), and won me enough to get a white chocolate latte today with lots o whip cream! Somehow though, I managed not to have any pictures from my party, which I am highly disappointed about.

unfortunately my birthday happens to be on a rainy Monday today (that's what happens whey you're an April baby--either that or everyone is gone on Spring break if it's sunny). But Matt and I decided we didn't care it it was rainy, we were going on our trip, even if it was only for a day! So we headed out to Whidbey. We had a great time despite the weather.

These are all with my roomies little digital. I have EVEN MORE, yes it's true! I will post those later, since these are certainly not enough.

And yes, I am no longer blondie!! I finally decided to dye my hair back to a somewhat more natural color. Something like that.

This photo is from the ferry ride to the island.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happiest of birfdays, danelley! i love the magnifying glass pictures. what big teeth you have, grandma...

*frannie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home