Monday, May 22, 2006

Rudy Carrasco

Yesterday Rudy Carrasco preached at our church. He speaks for World Vision, is on the Bush committee to end poverty, and runs the Harambee house in Pasadena. His sermon was amazing. For anyone that missed it, you can check out the MP3 on the harambee site (link lower right--too lazy to link it here).

He spoke about justice, and God's command to be justice and mercy, especially with regards to poverty. I guess I am feeling too tired to really talk about it like I wanted to, so perhaps you should just listen. Plus, maybe my liturgy prayer of hope will be posted up there soon. Maybe not.


Getting back into blogging is a strange world. All day long I view things through the lens of "that would be a great thing to post about!" subconsciously. So I end up going around like a crazy lady talking to myself and writing things out in my head. And then I get to computer and completely forget what I was going to say. Fruitless; I just look crazy.

Off to finish cleaning industrial kitchen! I'm shooting for cafe grand opening of June 24. Did I finally just say that out loud?! Don't tell anyone!!!

Count down to vacation: 2 days!!!!! Sweet foggy, small, hippy smelling Eureka, here I come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home