Monday, July 24, 2006

Neon spandex jumpsuits make me hot


Ok, so when did it become acceptable and cool, just because you're a serious "cyclist", to dress like Freddy Mercury?

Guys, please stop. I'm sure you do have chest hair. I'm sure some women want to grab it or something. But, it's just not really a turn-on to show it off through the chest to navel slit in your spandex, american flag print body suit. In fact, forget it just being a serious turn off. It's just plain offensive. You're probably making little children cry, and causing others to go blind.

Summer is not an excuse. Your chest hair is probably catching in the wind and slowing you down anyway, which totally defeats your jumpsuit purpose. So just stop.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

ewwwwww!!! my eyes my eyes are burning .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home