Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sadness and joy


So, I was just going to pop on here real quick to say why I've been missing. I wanted to tell a bit about being awol, really. And complain about how busy I am, and how sad I've been lately, and how I sliced up my wrist with glass by accident when rushing around after a long bout of procrastination (I look suicidal!).

But I first decided to read a few blogs. And I came across the Faultners page. The link was previously broken, and so I've never seen it until now. And then I felt stupid for feeling like complaining about stupid things when I looked at their photos. I'll link to her blog, and you can read if you'd like, at This heart broken. Here are a few photos of their journey taken from their website. It won't let me post all, but here are some that made it.


















1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Barry said...

Sometimes we do need to look at things in the right perspective to realize we don't have things so bad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home