Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hot for GNR

I have a confession. And no, it's not that I'm home on a saturday night watching VH1's most awesome bands.

(Here it is instead)

Redheads don't usually do it for me. But I make one exception:

Yes, Axel Rose makes me hot.

(and you thought I was going to make some profound statement, perhaps even somthing more upright, like, the musical...awesomeness...of GNR.)









Yes, he's my exception.

But only back then.




















But now....well, judge for yourself I guess.












Someone tell me how that corn-rowed disaster came out of GNR hotness?

Axel, you make me ashamed.

5 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

OMGOSH ..... Heart have you been drinking ??

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Dave said...

That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Although I think Andy will be along shortly to agree on Axl's hottness.

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Heartichoke said...

Oh come on guys, you know you love him too, don't even pretend like you don't. I'm not talking about his fat, braided, danny bonaduce look--were talking about strutting around stage in tight rock 'n roll pants and bandanas--what's not to like?

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Barry said...

I guess the rock star look changes, but stays the same...the pants and bandana thang!

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, granddaughter, I thought you swore off guys making you feel that way! Tight pants & bandanas? Hmmmm--maybe I should take a look... You could do worse for sure!
Love you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home