Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ok, I've succumbed

I'd now like to quote some Bibles verses. You know, the one's where Paul talks about how he always does the things he doesn't want to do? (But I'm gonna do what my mother taught me here, and tell you to go look them up yourselves).

I know, I know. I've made a lot of fun of you TV series whores. Especially the anything mainstream (oh, 24 people, you disgust me).

But I'm here to confess that the very thing I've said I wouldn't do, well, I've gone and done it. And I've got it bad.

I just can't stop watching LOST.

And the dreams, the dreams are horrible. If you watch it (come on, you know you do), you know what I mean. Maybe it's just because I have a rather active imagination, but all I dream in now are extensive LOST plots. It's getting ridiculous. And, a little scary too. You know the ones where Claire wakes up screaming. Yes, my friend, that was like 6 times for me last night. Damn active imagination. Damn obsession with t.v. programs and an inability to stop watching multiple episodes right before bed.

Polar bears, leave me alone!















5 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger kayla said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I'm glad you joined the ranks of the obsessed.

I totally get the dreams thing. All summer we watched LOST every Friday night and by Saturday morning I honestly couldn't remember what had happened in the episodes because I had dreamed so many alternate plot lines that seemed just as plausible.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

better to be dreaming lost than dreaming about the pirates from your last post .... ewwww! you sick puppy alough Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway are quite dream worthy hey even Evangeline Lilly is if you were into that ....

Hell I had a dream I was in SAW 3 the movie the other night scared the crap out of me ...
love and light
Sarah

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Barry said...

I have see a few episodes - but I guess you have to watch all the time for it to make sense - unless it isn't supposed to make sense.

I haven't been hooked yet - as it just was basically confusing.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Heartichoke said...

ya, you have to watch from the beginning or it won't make any sense. good thing I've been lent the whole first season. Or....

But at least in my dreams last night I was able to find a fresh water source...

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Adam's said...

lost!!!i'm wantching it too.but the second season ,i still not finish it.^_^fighting!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home