Sunday, February 04, 2007

Phillips family fun center

The Phillips are pretty much my new favorite family ever. I was invited into there home this summer, and have tried to go back as much as possible since then. Which is often, because they host lovely parties all the time! Here are a few photos from a birthday party for Steven. Lucky you, there are only a few because I was too lazy to go downstairs to catch the rest of the big screen American Idol party, but was later regretful for not doing so. May I present; me and my new friends Steven and Jenny, partaking in free food and ice cream, at the Phillips' home.


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Barry said...

Sounds like you have great friends... even if the pic is blurry :P

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Bryan Zug said...

but WE want to be your favorite family!

(...contemplating new ins as I type...)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Heartichoke said...

Steps to becoming my favorite family:

1) Throw parties, daily.

2) PRrvide tons of yummy homemade food, and chocolate.

3)Install giant homemade movie theater with vibrating couch seats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home