Monday, April 16, 2007

Blog? What's that?

I know, I keep making promises to write and then rather slacking off. This has kind of taken a back seat to life lately, as these things seem to eventually go. It's been a busy month.

But I thought, really, to write short boring ones, it doesn't take much, so I'm going to try to update short thoughts. For myself, I suppose.

My two recommendations of the day:

I think I may have already mentioned this a bit back, but I'm listening to it right now, and remembering the sheer awesomeness that is Ghostland Observatory. Most super live performance ever. Think sassy soul singer trapped in the body of a native, and the band of rock. So if you ever get a chance to see them, do. I believe they are playing at Sasquatch, Seattlites.

Recommendation 2: Smoke Signals, by Sherman Alexie.

But it's not quite as good, unless you've seen Ghostland Observatory. So watch, and then go listen. This will bring you awesome super sparkle points, and you'll be glad you did.

And this is why the movie and the band together equal awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home