Thursday, December 13, 2007

Your city's a sucker, my city's a creep

Farewell to my lovely new/old Australian friends Dave and Tova! It was great having you here, and playing a bit of tour-guide. As well as going to dinner at 5 Spot with your wonderful hosts Infamous Jen and husband. Too bad we missed the underground, and I missed the bar-crawl! Have fun in NY and Chicago! Update travel blog often! Especially when you get to Graceland. Don't forget photos!

**********
To the rest: yesterday we hit Alki, Gasworks, Crave on Capitol Hill for lunch (pomegranate Mimosas-yum!), missed the underground tour, and hit the new sculpture park, where we saw Clark Kent.
**********

As soon as I can I will be posting some very exciting clips from my "Australians in America" documentary. You know which clips I'll be posting.

Do you guys have any pictures you can email me from the journey?

Good luck on your US Adventure!

--Heart!

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to deny that those videos are of me. You must have used a stunt double.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home