Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What are you searching for?

Top Seven Most Awesome Google Searches that led HERE!

1. "Australian Stereotypes" (6 times this month)
2. "How they hanging Australian saying"
3. "Eye Patch Photos"
4. "Flower Warmth List"
5. "Dissertation on Ballroom Dancing"
6. "Heartichoke Personal Cuisine"
7. "Pink Sluts" (my personal favorite)

Did some of these phrases really show up next to each other on my blog somewhere?

Man, how disappointed was the 'pink sluts' guy when he showed up here.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the top 2 are both related to Australiana. But "pink sluts"? Someday I hope you find out how it led to your blog.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Heartichoke said...

I know where 'pink sluts' is. Whoever finds it wins...something.

Ya, thanks all Aussies who help bring in the traffic. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home