Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jeff Tweedy cries a lot













A friend of mine recently moved (sniff) to the far-far-away land of big and bigger (that's Texas). I miss her, but I keep up with her blog "momentary trace" which I have newly linked in the "real live friends" section.

I was reading through her posts this morning and found this one below. It's an article by Jeff Tweedy discussing the links between migraines, depression, anxiety, creativity, pain medication, and the cycle of pain identities. I myself have dealt with many of the above issues, and found that I resonated much with the internal expressions of pain through external suffering portions. Anyhow, as most of my tiny-tiny readership has related to me that you struggle with those issues as well, I thought it would be an interesting link to read. Plus you're all Jeff Tweedy lovers, and it has song links (ooooh).

Don't forget to check out Rachel's Texas blog. It's all about grits and big hats. Maybe.

And check out the article link here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home