Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Again?




















It's happening again! I'm getting older. And this time I'm not entering the metaphysical idea of my late 20's--I'm really there. So there it is. On Thursday I'll be 27. I'm in my late 20's. It's been said.



We've all heard this song a bit now, and it's not much a perfect metaphor for a birthday, but it reminded me to look back over this year anyhow. I went from a horrible break-up and a lonely singleness, a reconciliation, planning a wedding in three months, a marriage forged, a honeymoon, moving into a new house, and now almost an entire year of school for both of us. And that isn't counting actually figuring out how to be married. Damn.

Anyhow, I haven't seen the video to this song until swiping it up from Rachel's blog tonight. I think this video is supersweet! So therefore postable as my birthday treat to you! (We missed him in Seattle this year.)

Ok 27, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home